Provides technical support in a professional manner to customers by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining server and workstation performance and close tickets efficiently. The TSE1 supports customers during both pre-and post-sales periods. They are responsible for ensuring that the customer relationship is managed through proactive customer communications by providing rapid response and guaranteeing that estimated response times are communicated up front. The TSE1 is accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance goals on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer Level 1 inbound calls, support tickets, and web chats and assess customer’s technical support needs and handle/route accordingly, using documented procedures and available tools
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Achieve specified performance goals
Problem Solving, Server Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years customer support experience
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate notes
- Possess good troubleshooting skills and be able to isolate and fix problems quickly
- Capable of locating and installing device drivers
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and/or upgrade workstations and servers
- Enhanced ability to interpret customer’s description of problem, troubleshoot and provide solutions, summarize and document interaction
- Some experience with Active Directory and understand how to add users and groups
- Understand a domain environment and how to access file/folder shares on other machines on the network
- Understand how to install different types of software and troubleshoot error messages that may come up
- A+ recommended but not required
U.S. Law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States — either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. This diverse workforce contributes greatly to the vibrancy and strength of our economy, but that same strength also attracts unauthorized employment. Trapp Online strictly enforces all United States Immigration Laws.